FreeMyApps in the UK with AppBounty!
Created by on Monday, November 19th, 2012 in Product Reviews.
FreeMyApps finally has a UK equivalent! For a while I have looked at our American counterparts with envy. FreeMyApps.com has been established in the US for a while, it is a fun way to find new Apps and get paid for it! I have been anxiously waiting for its UK arrival with nothing but disappointment. Until Today!
So. Whats the deal?
It is very simple. You download apps via the link of their page and you get paid in either iTunes or Amazon gift vouchers! So earn the points you must both download and open the app. The numbers i.e +199 are the amount of points you gain by downloading.
How do I start earning?
All you have to do is visit: AppBounty (or use the URL below on your iPhone or iPad) on your iOS device and press ‘Enroll Device’ to begin. The site install a small certificate that enables them to verify you have downloaded and opened the app.
1) Visit akufu.com/freeapps, on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2) Click the Enroll Device button at the bottom the of screen.
3) Install the profile certificate on your device.
4) Start installing Apps using the AppBounty site to earn yourself gift vouchers!
Can I use this?
If your device is Apple and running iOS then yes. That includes the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Let me know how you get on below…!
What can I get for FREE?
Currently AppBounty offers the following rewards for downloading and using the Apps listed.
- £10 iTunes UK Voucher (5000 Points)
- £1 Amazon.co.uk Voucher (500 Points)
- £2 Amazon.co.uk Voucher (1000 Points)
- £5 Amazon.co.uk Voucher (2500 Points)
- £10 Amazon.co.uk Voucher (5000 Points)
…So what are you waiting for? :) You could also consider using FeaturePoints, another UK AppBounty alternative.